facebook leads Facebook isn't just for connecting with friends and family, it can be used for business functions and generate Facebook leads.

Do not think that FaceBook is just a venue for teenagers. Those teens have grown up and today 60% of users are over 35 years old. If you would like to market to the younger set, don’t be concerned – that remaining 40% of FaceBook’s half a billion customers must be suitable for you to obtain a lot of well-qualified leads!

I want to make sure you go about it in the best possible way.

Getting Facebook Leads

Your FaceBook page is just like a website, only it can be used a lot more interactively – much more like a blog but much better in some ways for generating Facebook leads.

The first important thing you are going to do is plan exactly how your page is going to look. Spend a couple of hours (or days, even) to discover Facebook Fan Pages that have a successful formula and reproduce that formula with your own page.

Why do they have a lot more fans? What strategies are they using to help keep their guests engaged and coming back? How frequently are they adding information and replying to comments? This information will be incredibly beneficial to you in the setting up stage.

facebook leads

Driving people to your FaceBook Fan Page is marketing after all. So leave links for your Facebook page everywhere you can.

You'll be able to also get your own personal FaceBook URL (FaceBook/yourbusinessname) and this can look very impressive and aid to brand your business name. Add it to your email signature so that it can be seen when emailing friends, family, colleagues and prospects.

Sign up with Various Groups to obtain FaceBook Leads

Now you realize that most markets have competition, and businesses that are comparable to yours. What can be unique about you is your contribution and story.

How are you currently uniquely different? Emphasise this inside related Facebook groups and recruit people from related fan pages to join yours.

Being a sociable individual on Facebook is an advantage. Join Groups. Add a couple of useful opinions that'll get your name out there (and therefore your page).

People will recognize that you understand just what your talking about and from there you develop rapport, a relationship and trust.

You’ll be capable of starting and taking part in discussions, and post videos and ads to get your target market’s attention.

All of us start with zero friends, likes and Facebook recommendations. If you start being consistent and regular in your Facebook activity you will watch your friends list grow.

You'll start picking up one, or two friends a day, and after that you'll start to determine what works most effectively and how to add more friends much more quickly.

The old adage appears very accurate, “Nothing draws a crowd like crowd.”

Momentum and mass attracts more momentum and mass. It's metaphysical gravity – and also the real magic behind developing a community.

Create a Landing Page to Acquire FaceBook Leads

The days of hunting our food are over, except maybe for sport. Now we attract food, and farm crops. Create an appealing FaceBook page to attract new leads into your business.

700k Social Media Recruiting Frenzy!

The Ultimate Network Marketer's Guide to Connecting and Recruiting People on Social Media


You are able to make a landing page for generating Facebook leads. If you have a successful landing page in your website you can replicate that one and use it for Facebook.

Acquiring FaceBook Leads Indicates you are Creating Relationships

Before you delve right into grabbing “Facebook leads”, understand that you are in social media marketing. It doesn't work the same way as direct marketing.

People naturally do not go to Facebook to shop. Capturing your target audience's attention, then, needs to be done in a helpful, interactive, and relationship-building sort of a way. Liking web pages, connecting to groups, posting helpful content, participating in discussions – all are fantastic means to go about putting you in front of an audience that are potential leads.

Provide free webinars, free consultations, discounts, add useful videos and fun things like contests and polls. Use the Event feature and get others involved to make them feel like they’re part of a caring community. Be inventive!

Drop the idea of promoting for right now. Develop a page with value by developing trust and producing a lively community of people in order to get to that end goal – well-qualified, targeted Facebook leads.

Did you like this post and did you get value from it? If so I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment below or like or share it on Facebook!

Merv Stevens Living Lifestyle by Design








social media recruiting